November 21, 2007

Onward Bound!

I once again profoundly apologize for the delay which was obviously much longer then I expected.

More computer problems, my work, my sister getting her college applications done online, my mom running her ebay store, my play, and the fact I was ill all last week sucessfully contributed to my promise of more Idol on the 11th going no where.

I have a list of 32 and after Project Runway airs tonight I will fight tooth and nail to have enough time to annouce the top 32, split you guys into groups, and have the contests up.

They will last two weeks due to the fact of the delay,so people will not be shocked and slighted by the event. However, if a contestant does not enter a song into their correct group after the first 10 days, I reserve the right to bring in a previously eliminated contestant to replace them.

If there is anything I can do, please comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wait...so where do we submit our new song into?