November 22, 2007

I present...your top 32!

Bufnjon
Darkprincess331
Cloudrider1329
Osanbat9
Noggin33
Pfun69
Evonnerz
Playboybixch
Anita74
Desislava
Joe062484
Velvet1
Piggy36
Paladius
Popcicle
Uncarolinagirl
Rommieb
Babysky
Thaddeus
M0n_md
Cloudboykhang
Paladon
Deeplyunhip
Lonesomedove
Weedle222
Cmarie87
Jimmykay
Rustyr
Billsfan390
Sirrock
Rianna

And, last but not least

Fishysam!

Congrats, I'll annouce the groups shortly and post the contests by noon EST. (It's 12:35, I do need to go to sleep eventually as tomorrow (cough) today is Thanksgiving.


Happy Thanksgiving from ther cast of SimIdol, and congrats to making it into the top 32!

2 comments:

caznicky said...

as i did not make it to the next round , thank you for creating it. i just have one request that you be fair with everyone and actually listen to their songs..so if anyone has a question you can honestly tell them why they didnt make it..ty so much and could you take me off your fan list i would appreciate it. And good luck to all those left in the next round..

ElliottH said...

Dear caznicky,

I'm slightly confused. I listened to every song entered into my contest. I unfortunately have not been able give judging comments on each one, however.

The reason you were eliminated is although you were one of the more talented singers I was looking for a diversity and felt that to get that diversity best I had to pass up on your entry.

Thank you for entering, and if someone drops out of the top 32 I'll be in contact with you.